Monday, December 5, 2011

The Breakfast Klub

The weather is changing and I'm slowly starting to adjust. I'm such a summer/spring kind of girl. I love basking in the sun and wearing bright fun shades of colors and wearing tank tops and shorts. Purple lips and pruny fingers, static on my hair and getting shocked everytime I touch metal isn't very enjoyable. So whenever there's a cold, gloomy day....the only thing keeping a smile on my face is "comfort food". haha

I was totally craving for Chicken & Waffles & The Breakfast Klub. The line to this place was wrapped around the corner of this restaurant but it was well worth the wait.


sweater: gap // jeans: levis // shoes: minnetonka // scarf: uo




<3 pocketfulofapples


5 comments:

  1. Hmm those waffles look delish! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Come back anytime! :)

    www.cestlaviii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. still haven't been there! i always here good things :)

    love kat

    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicken & waffles is one of my favourite's!! This looks amazing. I too love comfort food when it's cold :) I love your cozy outfit, those shoes are amazing! I'm your newest follower by the way, here and on twitter too!

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so yummy! I love your outfit by the way!

    Andy

    www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete