Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Festival of Lights







Busy busy busy! With this being the last week of school, it's been so crazy busy for me trying to get grades in time for progress reports. On top of that, I've been having to shop around for my students, faculty members, family and friends. There are so many parties to attend this week + another wedding this weekend.

Crazy weekend ahead of me but I am happy because I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel. Only 1 1/2 more days left before I can relax and get away from these crazy kids!

-------------------------------

Last weekend, boyfriend and I went with another couple to this event they have in Galveston at Moody Gardens called Festival of Lights. Every year Moody Gardens sets up this event during the holidays. They light up a bunch of Christmas lights that extends for at least a mile. This was my first time going and it was really nice/romantic and it put me and boyfriend into the holiday spirits.

<3 pocketfulofapples

2 comments:

  1. aw ive never been! looks so pretty!
    love kat

    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, really nice lights...so romantic

    Andy

    www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete