Saturday, December 24, 2011

Coal Vines



top & leggings: f21 // boots: bakers // purse: mj

fried cucumbers



salmon tartare - soo delicious!

Coal Vines Regular Pie with extra garlic
mmMmm

my handsome boyfriend :)

My apologies for the lack of update. I've been trying to get in all my last minute shopping for all my loved ones. Attended many holiday parties that last couple days. With secret santas, white elephants and all sorts of gift exchanges, all I really had time for was wrapping presents.

With all the shopping craze, I did manage to squeeze in some alone time with boyfriend. We went to a Pizza & Wine Bar called Coal Vines in Sugarland. It was a very small, quaint little place. Perfect spot to enjoy a glass of wine with your loved one. Food was delicious! Especially the fried cucumbers they gave before you ordered.

Well Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Stay warm and I hope you guys get everything you want and wish for :)

<3 pocketfulofapples

2 comments:

  1. Not really a cucumber fan (apart from as part of a sandwich) but those look pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yuumm!! The food sure look yummy! Thanks for visiting my blog and left a sweet note. Hope you had a great Christmas celebration and Happy Year 2012 =)
    Btw, I like the name of your blog =)

    ReplyDelete