Tuesday, November 29, 2011

2 Year Anniversary

I'd like to dedicate this post to my boyfriend. I know he reads up on my blog. He's the first person to notice when I haven't updated and reminds me to get on the grind about it. haha I love it. He's like my #1 fan. With so many things to do, family to spend time with and events to attend, we set aside time for each other...especially to celebrate our 2 years together. As I was driving him home after the wedding, he told me to drop by Krogers to grab some water for home because he ran out. So as slow as a turtle I am, I didn't think much but to really pull over for him to buy water at midnight?!?! he came out with a bouquet of flowers for me for our anniversary :) So sweet. He's such an amazing boyfriend. His humor is what keeps me young, his love is what keeps me going and his patience is what makes me love him more each day. Happy anniversary lovebug. Cheers to many more :)

We decided to get away for the night even if it was still in our hometown. We had dinner at Trulucks, which  also happened to be where we had our very 1st date. We both stuffed ourselves to the max with delicious food and dessert I could not even finish.










Crab and corn chowder. So good!

Crabcake for appetizer

Sesame crusted Hawaiian Tuna


The most amazing carrot cake I've ever had. It had pineapple, cream cheese, coconut and candied covered walnuts.

The laugh of the night. Almost had me in tears because it was just too funny. haha
He makes me laugh so hard :)


<3 pocketfulofapples

13 comments:

  1. aw you guys are too adorable! happy anniversary!!!! and that food is making me drool... so hungry right now!!

    love kelly

    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was such an adorable post! you two remind me of my boyfriend and I, almost two years for us as well :) love your dress and you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this update :) love you babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks for the comment! You anniversary seems perfect ;]

    mango
    mangotatoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your dress! happy anniversary! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww too cute:) happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy anniversary! you look gorgeous, and looks like you had such an amazing night! we just celebrated our 7th last month. yikes!

    love kat
    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the photos are so funny! the food looks yummy:)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary! A new follower here!
    -Kosi
    http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable post, happy anniversary! All of the food looks delicious <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww cute! happy anniversary to you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ivy! Cute shoes! Are those the Aldo Moos? I have like 5 pairs, theyre my favorite shoe!

    -Tricia
    http://stylesofapharmatrician.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute cute cute! Loving this outfit and the top one... and your blog girl :) Follow each other?? :) :)

    xoxo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete