Thursday, June 30, 2011

YSL

Yay! Finally my package has arrived at my doorstep. I just love it when I get things from the mail. It's like Christmas all over again.

So, what I had purchased and was anxiously waiting for was this YSL foundation I ordered. I ran out of it and have been using the Laura Mercier tinted moisterizer. Living in Texas heat can really take its toll on your skin because honestly by mid afternoon, it'll just rub off from sweating :( I use the tinted moisterizer during the day because it's less heavier on my skin but when I go out at night, I put on the YSL foundation for more coverage.

First off let me tell you how absolutely in loveeee I am with this foundation. I've been wearing it for the last 3 years. My skin is extremely sensitive and anything I put on my face, I instantly break out. No bueno. Although YSL products are a bit on the pricy side. This tube I bought was for $55. (If you buy through Neiman Marcus website, it's free shipping). Anyways back to the point....I'd rather spend the money on this than having to spend more money (in my case) at the dermatologist. The smell is nice when I apply it on and it makes my skin look well sorta flawless. And I don't have perfect skin either. The only bad thing about it is that there's no spf in it.



<3 pocketfulofapples

3 comments:

  1. Ekk! $55 is pricey but you really can't put a price on skincare :) Might have to try this out. I have sensitive skin too. I've been using Neutrogena Pressed Foundation and it works really well for me.
    xoxo
    -linh
    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linh- I might have to try out Neutrogena as well. I just never know which drugstore makeup to use on my face because I just want to avoid breaking out. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo i've been breaking out like crazy lately... might try this.

    love, kelly

    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete