Monday, August 1, 2011

Blank Canvas


It's that time of year again! I can't believe school is about to start. The summer just zoomed by with a quickness. Dropped by my classroom today to start setting up for the new school year. Spent about 6 hours trying to get as much done and I'm nowhere near finished. This is my before picture as I first stepped my foot back into the class for my 2nd year of teaching. After picture will be posted up as soon as I am 80% done!!!

Glad I have Boston to look forward to this upcoming Thursday! This is going to be a very busy month for me!

<3 pocketfulofapples

1 comment:

  1. how fun!!! i'm sure it will look so cute. if you need any supplies, you know who to ask :)

    maybe kat and i will see you at the airport!! have fun in boston!!!

    love
    kelly

    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete