Thursday, August 25, 2011

Badass

This is my little badass after his haircut. haha Definitely puts a smile on my face especially after coming home from a long, hard day at work. These kids put me to work and it's just so draining. I'm trying so hard to keep myself awake driving home. I really haven't had any alone time for me. Everything I do is related to work. I wish this profession was a 9-5 job sometimes where I can leave work behind me when I walk thru those double doors. Unfortunately it isn't. You go to work 7-4 and come home with your work afterwards. Yea, you have the luxury of having summers off but all that hard work you deal with during the months of work, it's really hard. There's so many kids that have different circumstances. You have the kids that bounce off walls with ADD/ADHD, you have autistic children, behavioral problems, kids that aren't quite trained with the restroom and you have the chit chatters. ALL IN ONE CLASSROOM with just you! But I have to say, there are a few good ones that makes your job a little bit easier. 

Anyway, I'm so stressed and to that point of breaking. Tomorrow makes 1 week of school already. I am sooo looking forward to this weekend to spend quality time with my boyfriend and just relaxing. I just need a bear hug and my doggie, Bowser, of course! :)

<3 pocketfulofapples


No comments:

Post a Comment