Friday, July 29, 2011

Red Scallops

Got these cute pair of scalloped shorts awhile back but didn't know what to wear it with. Until just the other day, as I was getting ready for lunch....I opened up my drawer and both this top and these shorts were laying beside each other. I thought to myself..."hmm...this may actually work together." Sure enough I tried it on and VOILA! It worked! Don't you just love that feeling?





top & shorts: UO // earrings: f21 // bag: Marc Jacobs // sandals: CL // watch: skagen

Tomorrow will be quite a treat for me as I will be doing a fun shoot with my long time friends, Kelly and Kat as their next Paper Doll. Paper Doll Theory is their blog if you want to check out what they're all about. They basically added a new twist to this blogging world where they reinvent one's wardrobes into a fresh perspective. I mean, have you ever had days where you looked into your closet and can't find anything to wear? or thought to yourself, "I've worn this..can't wear it again"...or "oh this top was soo last year, I cannot dare walk out the door wearing this." Well, I've had plenty of those days so I cannot wait to welcome them into my closet to give me new, fresh ideas on how to work my clothes.

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

<3 pocketfulofapples

2 comments:

  1. Lovin the outfit!!! I was going to get those shorts, but now I'll just have to borrow yours ;)

    ReplyDelete