Monday, July 18, 2011

Pink Tulip

tank top: target // skirt: h&m // watch: mkors

I'm so sad I didn't get a picture of my entire outfit this night. So sad! So I decided to wear this pink tulip looking skirt with a casual white tank top as I knew it would be extremely hot bar hopping at night. I paired this cute little skirt with a nude pair of heels. Everyone kept telling me the entire night that I looked like a flower pot. haha (*apologies for the funny facial expression to the picture on the left. My boyfriend was attacking me and these were the only 2 pictures of the skirt I had on)

So I threw boyfriend 2 special surprises on Friday & Saturday. Saturday night was celebrated with his friends at Hearsay Gastro Lounge. The decor was fairly different from other restaurants I've ever been in Houston. And the food was decent. I wasn't happy about the fish tacos I ordered however the beef nachos were amazing! I did enjoy boyfriend's filet and a piece of his chocolate cake they brought out for his birthday. :)


Beef Nachos

Fish Tacos

Filet

Chocolate cake

I had a really fun time getting creative and putting all these surprises together for him. I know he enjoyed it because all the many surprised facial expressions he gave me was so priceless!

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I will post Friday's surprise as soon as I upload the pictures.

<3 pocketfulofapples

2 comments:

  1. i love that skirt! i have something similar from uo but its all black. looks like good food and a fun time :) i've been wanting to eat at hearsay. happy belated bday to ur bf!

    love
    kat

    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been wanting to try hearsay for awhile now too!! it's on my list. hopefully they will be participating in houston restaurant week again (coming up in august!) tell david i said happy birthday!

    love, kelly

    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete