Sunday, April 17, 2011

Project Glam

So my friend overheard on the radio (Mix 96.5) about a free Project Fashion show. It was hosted on the rooftop pool at one of these super nice Houston condos called Mosaic. They were offering free food, drinks, makeovers by BareMinerals and a "swag bag" for every person who attends stuffed with discounts, coupons and product samples.

After a long day at work, I drove home and got my "pretty on" and met with a few girlfriends up for a night of fun, beauty and fashion.

Top: F21 // Shorts: Zara // Shoes: BCBG // Purse: Marc Jacobs // Belt: F21

 my beautiful cousin & I



a few foodies





fashion show


1 comment:

  1. hey beautiful!

    i was actually thinking about going to go to that event since my work was sponsoring but didn't have time. looks like it was fun though!

    and cute blog! love the name!

    -kelly

    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete