Saturday, April 16, 2011

Menu of Menus

Every year, Houston Press throws this big event where a bunch of different restaurants come together and gives everyone a taste of their food. I've never been before but my boyfriend bought last minute tickets the day before as it was sold out the day of for us to go with a few friends. There were a few restaurants I've tried such as Niko Niko (really delicious greek food btw), The Capital Grille (had mouth watering steak samples), Fadi's and there were a few that I've never heard of. Food trucks were there also as it's becoming more popular for Houston folks. I really enjoyed Mmm Cupcakes. I hopped back in line twice for their Strawberry, Carrot and Red Velvet cupcakes.

I was excited and brought my camera around but the place was so packed and I was so excited to try everything off my plate that I didn't get a chance to take any pictures of my food. But I did get a few with  friends.

We were so fascinated by our plastic trays with a place holder for our glass.

The Chef Man himself from Niko Niko


Menu of Menus token to vote for our 2 favorite restaurants.

Delicious Baklava (greek dessert from Niko Niko's)


My date <3


and another :)



____________________

oh and I never got to show you guys a full view of my birthday dress.
 (picture shown below)


No comments:

Post a Comment