Thursday, July 12, 2012

Jar of Hearts

Before I left to DC, I made a jar of hearts for my boyfriend. I bought the fabric, the mason jar, hand sewed 30 hearts and stuffed them with cotton. I hid them in different places of his room, car etc. I didn't make it too difficult for him to find. I just hid them in areas I know he'd find them in whether it be in his running shoes, inside the pocket of his favorite jeans, his backpack, drawer etc. I tried to be a little sneaky because I didn't want him to find all 30 in one day. He's found about 15 already and it's been almost 2 weeks that I've been gone. 15 more to go babe! ;) 

I gifted him a mason jar so that he has a place to put the hearts in. I even sprayed my perfume inside the jar so that he's reminded of me while I'm gone. As I presented his gift (the jar), I also handed him one heart and told him that for everytime he finds one to remember how much I love him and how often I think of him while I'm gone.

Now I can't take full credit for this. I was blog searching and found this really cute idea from http://www.moorea-seal.com. I love being arts and crafty. I painted a few pictures and made a few things from Pinterest. I love that site!! So addicting. I have a few more projects to tend to when I come back home. Can't wait!!!




<3pocketfulofapples

No comments:

Post a Comment