Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sunny Blues




top & cardigan: f21 // jeans: levis // bracelets: gifted from thailand // necklace: gifted from greece // bag: mjacobs

Since my last post, I vented on how bipolar Houston weather was. The weather gods must've read my blog or something because since the weekend passed, the weather has been amazingly beautiful!! It felt like Spring arrived because the sun was out to play and we even had breeze with NO humidity! I loved it. I retired my winter gear and pulled out some spring colored items from my closet.

This month's been very stessful and overwhelming for me. I took my father to the ER 2 weekends ago and found out he has gallstones in his gallbladder. He has to surgically remove his gallbladder.  Got rear ended (minor accident but the impact was hard especially since I didn't have my seatbelt on in the backseat).  ANDDD work has been extremely stressful for me. But thank goodness for Spring break because I am desperately needing some relaxation time!

Hopefully with that being said, I'll be able to post more for you guys! :)

Have a great week y'all!

<3 pocketfulofapples

4 comments:

  1. Love that top! Colour blocking <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. omigosh i hope your dad is doing okay! and sorry to hear about the accident :( was it your car??

    anyway, loving the spring colors! it was beautiful weather over the weekend. we need to have another date please!

    love kelly

    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you wore his bracelets :) Can't wait to see you Tuesday for painting and hopefully other fun stuff during the break! Everything will go well the with surgery...I know it <3

    Love,
    #1 Fan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love finding people from Houston! Great colorblock top, and I totally agree about the Houston weather!

    ReplyDelete