Monday, February 27, 2012

The Secret Garden




sweater: gap // jacket: f21 // jeans: 7s for all mankind // shoes: steve madden // bag: mkors


Houston's weather has been so UGLY and BIPOLAR. It's been raining so much the past few days and has been so gloomy outside. The sun hasn't been out to play in awhile and it's either chilly one day or humid the next! I am so tired of the cold weather. I'd rather it be hot than cold. I can't wait for spring to come. I am so over the winter gear and anxious for the tank tops/shorts and sundresses to come out my closet! Anyway, pictures above are captured from my boyfriends backyard. I love his backyard because the landscaping is so cute. When the weather gets warmer, I'd really enjoy just sitting in his backyard and bask in the sun with a cup of icecream in my hand :) mmMm!

<3 pocketfulofapples

4 comments:

  1. cute! i love the bag! and your hair looks so pretty!

    love kelly

    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that jacket! thinkin about coloring my hair soon!! have a good weekend :)

    love kat
    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kateri! I've never dyed my hair before. I would love a change but I don't have time and money to do retouches.

      Delete