Sunday, September 18, 2011

Color me happy


HEB is having a really good deal on Revlon products right now. I snagged a few nail polish bottles to add to my collection of Revlon nailpolishes. They had $2 off coupons for nailpolishes and $3 off coupons for any lip + face + eye products so I bought 2 new nailpolish bottles along with 2 eyeliners and a coral colored lipstick all for about $10!! Good deal!

I personally love Revlon nailpolishes as you can see although it would be great to have more OPI or Essie. OPI/ Essie has a wider range of colors to choose from but I can't seem to build the courage to spend that much on nailpolish quite yet. I always buy mine on sale. Revlon will just have to do for now. I'm still a very satisfied customer :)



The 2 new colors I got are Gray Suede (#705) and Iced Mauve (#151).

This week is our 1 year and 10 month anniversary. Can't believe our 2 years is about to roll around in 2 more months. Couldn't be happier with anyone else but him. He's makes me so happy :) 


<3 pocketfulofapples

No comments:

Post a Comment