Sunday, September 25, 2011

Boyfriend jeans

top: h&m // jeans: f21 // heels: bcbg // necklace: f21


For those that have been following me, my boyfriend and I (once again) came back to one of our favorite restaurants to celebrate our 1 year and 10 months. We don't usually celebrate every monthaversary but because I had such a long day of work, I wanted to spice things up and take him out for dinner. It was a weekday and I didn't want to get too glammed up so I decided to pull out my boyfriend jeans and pair it with a loose, flowy top. I dressed it up with a pair of heels and jewelry.

<3 pocketfulofapples

3 comments:

  1. i wish i could pull of boyfriend jeans like you! i have some, but i feel like its not the right shape. i'm inspired to try again :) also loved how you pulled up your hair!

    love
    kat
    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete