Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hi, How are you


Went to Austin this past weekend for my cousins graduation. It boggles my mind how quickly time passes. It feels like it was just yesterday when my cousins and I were playing haunted house or a game of hide and seek. Now we're all graduating and venturing out doing what we've been planning on doing all our college lives. I can't believe I'm about to complete my 2nd year of teaching. Only a few more days left then the countdown to my vacation(s) begin!

I decided to pack my recent purchase on this trip. Scored this French Connection dress for $30. I thought it was appropriate and perfect to wear on this hot summer day. I also recently purchased a pair of Michael Kors aviator sunglasses. It's so hard to find frames that fit my face but I thought these frames fit my face perfectly. What do you think? 









<3 pocketfulofapples

1 comment:

  1. I SEE HOW IT IS. After all those pictures and promises of being featured guests on your blog...*sobs*

    ReplyDelete