Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pura Vida Part 3


Starting our day with a hike into Manual Antonio Rainforest. Good thing I packed my rainjacket because it was pouring down!


A moth landed on my friend



Sneaky monkeys! We all had to keep our bags close to our bodies or else they would steal from you.


Private beach of Manual Antonio Park


Lots of iguanas everywhere


Pura Vida means "Pure Life". That was our saying through our entire trip.




top: f21 // bathing suit: gap

Choosing pictures to share was a difficult task. I wanted to post all of them!!! But I had to narrow them down to a few, so here are a few of my favorites!

Stay tuned for Day 4!!

I hope everyone (in the states) had a wonderful July 4th. What better place to celebrate this holiday none other than Washington DC.

<3pocketfulofapples

No comments:

Post a Comment